Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by Call To Action Co., Ltd. to provide small private persons and businesses with the relevant information, appropriate tools and resources needed to achieve successful and sustainable business.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Thai laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Call to Action Co., Ltd. encourages linking to our website. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- Small Business BC be identified as the source; and
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of Call to Action Co., Ltd..
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the Small Business BC website are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. Some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply; it may be necessary to seek permission from the author or copyright holder prior to reproduction.
To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact [email protected]
Collection of Personal Information
- Call tom Action Co., Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of people whose personal information is held by the organization through responsible information management practices. Any personal information provided to Call tom Action Co., Ltd. is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Thai law.
- Call to Action Co., Ltd. will collect personal information such as name, email and contact details only when consent has been given by the individual whether it is express or implied.
- Visitor information will not be disclosed to anyone except Call to Action Co., Ltd. personnel who need the information to respond to a request, or as otherwise may be permitted or required by law.
- In the event that you contact us for support through the website, telephone or in person. Call to Action Co., Ltd. may request that you provide additional information relevant to the support requested by you. Users are under no obligation to provide such information. Call to Action Co., Ltd. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. If you have provided express consent, Call to Action Co., Ltd. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- In the event that you have registered for a seminar via video conference or webinar via a third party referral your details will be shared with that third party only.
- Cookies are used on the Call to Action’s website to allow our servers to recognize your computer when you visit the site. The cookies do not collect or contain personal information about you. Here is the list of information that Call to Action Co., Ltd. is collects using cookies:
- Your IP address – Call to Action Co., Ltd. will make no attempt to link this address with the identity of individuals visiting the website;
- The length of each visit;
- The number of requests per visit;
- The type of operating system (Windows, Apple Mac etc.);
- The browser type (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- By keeping this data, Call to Action Co., Ltd. can fine-tune the sites based on user-activity trends.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies; however you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Call to Action Co., Ltd. services or websites you visit.
- We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and may use passwords, encryption, firewalls, restricted employee access or other methods, in our discretion. We will use appropriate security measures when destroying your personal information such as shredding documents or deleting electronically stored information, in our discretion.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We make no guarantee as to the absolute security of your personal information.
For questions or comments regarding this policy or for additional information about the administration of the Privacy Act at Small Business BC, contact us at [email protected]
For more information about privacy on the Internet, visit the privacy pages.
Call to Action Co., Ltd. website may contain links to third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The Linked Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not imply endorsement by us of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
Information on this site comes from many different federal departments and agencies, as well as external sources and other levels of government. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of the content. Portions of the database are updated daily; however, at any time, some details may not yet reflect recent changes. If this occurs, please contact [email protected]